Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Hitler lost WW2.

3 posters

Go down

Why Hitler lost WW2. Empty Why Hitler lost WW2.

Post by Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Hello,
I wanted to give some reasons why Hitler lost WW2. There were many reasons,but I will only list a few (maybe).

1) One reason is Hitler spent all of his resources on unnecessary equipment. He wasted many oil on V-2 Rockets, and he also spent other resources on building super-heavy tanks, "Wunderwaffe"(Wonder Weapons), and others.

2) He had horrible air supremacy over the skies. Many german planes were fighting the Soviets on the East, while many tanks, artillery, infantry, were on the western front. He made the Messerschmitt Me 262(a fast jet-engined fighter that was 3x faster that american bombers) into a dive bomber instead of a capable fighter. If Hitler allowed the Me 262 to be a fighter, german pilots would have shot about 200 allied bombers a day.

3)He declared war on too many countries. Also, he was fighting on TWO FRONTS so his army was stretched out, and so was his artilery and munitions. He declared on Russia (largest army in the world at that time), U.S.A (the most industrial country), and Great Britain (who had the famous british prime minster, WINSTON CHURCHILL!!!).

There you have it.

Admin
Admin

https://worldwartwo.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Why Hitler lost WW2. Empty Re: Why Hitler lost WW2.

Post by duth3x Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:17 pm

wow nice

duth3x

Back to top Go down

Post by hellboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 am

hmm, he was so mean

hellboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down